Thursday, November 27, 2014


 I got to see and photograph Circa Survive at Showbox Market the night that their new album, Descensus, came out.
This band has been one of my favorites for a very long time for so many different reasons. I won't try to explain them all.
Their music has always come at the most right times (as everything does), and has helped me heal. 
My admiration for the things they create goes beyond music and photographs.

I'm really happy that I got to be a part of this night, even if it was only a very small, quiet part.

Stay open, you never know what beauty will fall right in. 

"Stay within reach, the answers you seek are everywhere / You just have to quiet down
Lay back and know, the less that you show beyond regret / The further you'll go"

http://www.descens.us/















No comments:

Post a Comment