Saturday, November 23, 2013

big sur in november

     This has been one of the greatest trips of my life so far. I don't know exactly how or why, but it's changed me. I think I'm still processing it all. 
 The transitions are becoming rhythmic and I'm understanding them more and more completely. I see the start finish up down movement and flux of it all. It doesn't overwhelm me as much anymore. 

I'm endlessly grateful for these experiences. Soul-stirring trips give me all the motivation I need to keep moving during the downs. And the people! I can't explain how much these humans mean to me. There's something about 
being
in nature with other beings

changing forever, but I'm glad I have these for memories

 
















 























































No comments:

Post a Comment