Saturday, August 17, 2013

my days

This summer has been insane. My life has turned and churned and I did things I never thought possible, both "bad" and "good." Healing has become a reality, change proven inevitable yet again, relationships formed broken down and mended with the strength of love. 

My relationship with photography has changed drastically. These are documentations of my days and feelings, emotions and sections of time. I found love in the darkest of corners, light in myself when I believed with my whole soul I had none. I've felt peace and lightness, despair and wonder. These things are difficult to document and I know this is only the beginning.  I've been drowning but my head's reached the surface and I've begun to pull myself out. I will continue to find ways to put feelings in pixels, capture emotions with the proper timing and pressure of my finger on the shutter. 

I'm burnt out from photos, I've taken so many I can't even keep track of them all, and I hardly care to. 
so here's some fragments some moments some memories
forever lighting my soul on fire











































































1 comment: