Wednesday, February 20, 2013

life's updates

 My photos and life have changed drastically in the past couple of months.
I'm taking three photography courses: black and white photo, color photo, and digital photo. They're all basic and introductory but I figure I need to cover all my basics before I move forward at all. I have connected really well with my instructors and already have tons of ideas for the future. I can't wait to show you all!
I have been doing more yoga than ever and have been really focused on bettering myself lately. I've been expanding myself and taking as many opportunities that pop up as I can, which is helping me feel really accomplished and therefore happy.  

Here's some of my recent work: 









I will be posting my projects as I do them, so check back more in the coming weeks for lots of new work! 
:*

No comments:

Post a Comment